SEATTLE, WA, United States, December 17, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Coherent Market Insights has added a new market research report to the database, providing an in-depth examination of agricultural commodity e-commerce. Due to its ease of use, e-commerce of agricultural products has recently gained in popularity. E-commerce websites sell a wide variety of products, from seeds to heavy machinery. Advances in information technology help farmers develop their agricultural businesses. The evolution of e-commerce platforms has reduced input costs and allowed farmers to experiment with new agricultural products. The development of e-commerce websites has the potential to stimulate five main sectors: agricultural input suppliers, agricultural producers, food manufacturing, agricultural and food wholesalers, food retailers and consumers.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2116
The companies covered in this study include: Alibaba Group, JD, Yihaodian, Womai, Sfbest, benlai and tootoo …
The easy availability of raw materials and inputs, along with advanced cultivation technologies, is a key factor in the growth of the global agricultural e-commerce market. E-commerce platforms provide advantages for agricultural products such as availability of various types of seeds and tools, comparison of quality and prices, and descriptive analysis of products. Unlike traditional practices, the person does not need to be physically present to collect the information. Farmers can sell their products on these websites without the intervention of intermediaries. Farmers and consumers prefer to buy directly from these e-commerce websites to save money on inputs and other costs. According to a report on Indian Mobile and E-commerce Grocery Retail released by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the number of Internet users in level 2 and 3 cities has increased from 4 , 7% in 2013 to 7% in 2014.
Report the reasons for purchase:
• The paper examines how e-commerce in agricultural products is expected to develop in the future.
• Using Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, examine various perspectives on agricultural e-commerce.
• The type of product which is expected to dominate the agricultural products e-commerce market, as well as the regions which are expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period, are studied.
• Recognize new advances, actions of electronic commerce of agricultural products and policies of the main market players.
• Over the past five years, the competitive landscape has included the e-commerce of agricultural products from large companies as well as important development policies.
• Comprehensive company profiles that include product offerings from major players in agricultural e-commerce, critical financial information, current advancements, SWOT analysis and strategies.
Buy now and get an exclusive 25-30% Christmas discount until December 31, 2021: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2116
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is the scope of the report?
Is the current market size for this study estimated?
What are the most important sections of the report?
What market dynamics are fully covered in this report?
Is it possible to modify this report?
How do you see the market in 2028 in terms of size and growth?
What are the most important agricultural e-commerce trends around the world?
What was the revenue generated by the agriculture e-commerce industry in previous and subsequent years?
Coherent Market Insights Pvt. Ltd.
write us here
Visit us on social networks: